SENDIASS offers impartial, confidential information, advice and support for any type of disability or learning difficulty (diagnosis not needed) to the following:
- Parents and carers of children and young people (birth to 25 years) with special educational needs or disabilities
- Children and young people (up to 25 years) with special educational needs or disabilities (and if they choose, their parents/carers). SENDIASS will ensure that young people can participate fully in the decisions that affect their lives and encourage self advocacy
- Professionals needing signposting and procedure information around the SEND Code of Practice.
Anyone requesting information, advice and support, please contact SENDIASS via email, text only number or telephone, and one of the SENDIASS officers will return your contact within 2 working days.
SENDIASS ask that the contact contains:
- Your name:
- Contact details:
- Reason for contact:
- Telephone: (01482) 396469
- Text only: 07507310273
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
(please mark correspondence as private and confidential)
On the website you will find more information about the East Riding SENDIASS, the SEND Code of Practice, timelines and procedures.
Website: www.eastridingsendiass.org.uk (external council website)
SENDIASS on Twitter
You may also wish to follow SENDIASS on Twitter @SendiassERYC
SENDIASS information leaflet (pdf 1mb)
SENDIASS Service provision update (pdf 163kb)